Wednesday, October 24, 2007

bass

http://suicidegirls.com/members/explodingboy1/videos/1759/

i am still recouping from the affects of my nasty cold, and don't really have much to say as of late, but click the link and you can watch a video clip of me playing a few different things on the bass. the clip is dark, and i tried to skillfully edit out the other bandmates, cause the guitarist is a cunt, and in general the band is no more, and most importantly, it's all about me!!

enjoy.

darth sardonic

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Pixie said...

So good to know your cold hasn't made you angry and bitter, and you remain your normal sweet self!!!!
pxx

2:27 PM  
Blogger Queeny said...

I'm just getting over a cold myself. The bug big me on the first day of my recent big vacation.

Tried to view your video, but the link wouldn't let me. Oh, well, I'll just imagine what your playing is like. Sure it's quite entertaining.

7:32 PM  
Blogger DJ Kirkby said...

I just had a knock at my door. A 6 foot beatle was standing there. It slapped my face and told me to fuck off. Apparently there is a nasty bug going round... Hope you are feeling 100% soon!

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home