Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Toothpicks pry open my eyes.

a smile more yellow than the sky.

well, o my beloved non-existants, my droogs and only friends, my long-suffering malchicks and ptitsas, i am still posting from the library.

why? you ask, as well you should.

cause, apparently, if you are a semi-braindead packer who smells a little like whiskey and alot like bo, it is a bad choice to pack the the rather heavy printer/copier/fax/scanner on top of the cpu.

so i have internet, but a computer that is so jostled and confused that it doesn't know whether to wind its ass or scratch its watch. yes, as soon as i am done posting here, i will be googling "computer repair" and "space coast" (every time i say or write "space coast" i get the crazy urge to say, "space coast, ghost to ghost"! and if you get that joke, then you are at least as big a dork as i am).

and i am feening, o my beloveds, because i haven't read any of your blogs in at least two weeks, and i haven't chatted at my usual haunts in that long either, and i haven't surfed por--err, that is to say, looked at ebay, in that long as well.

what did we ever do before the internet?

well, no. 2 is becoming a bit of a nuisance, and i must wrap this up so i might set about charging a new cpu to the moving company, so more bulletins as events warrant.

darth sardonic

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger zirelda said...

Sometimes moving cpus is a bad thing. Dust gets knocked around inside and the motherboard has a hard time dealing with it. There might be some loose cables inside or what have you.

When I have to move computers I (ahem) seat belt them in the car. But then I wasn't moving 2 kids and a spouse across the country either.

2:36 PM  
Blogger Krissie said...

OH MY.
I'm considering going to the coast to work for 4 months and I was gonna take my precious with me but damn, if anything happens to it, what will I do?
Best stay at home then.

10:59 AM  
Blogger wakeupandsmellthecoffee said...

At least you're in one piece, darthman. And you're giving your local library some business.

11:50 AM  
Blogger darth sardonic said...

i imagine so, z, but never had any problems in the past (we have moved a bit, lol).

indeed krissie, but the coast is so wonderful too. well, this one is anyhow.

wuastc- i always give my library business. i am a crazy book-loving fool, and always look to my local as a source for all kinds of things.

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home