Friday, June 14, 2013

I used to write

I used to write here. When I was happy. When I was sad. When I was confused. When I loved. When I hated. When I was angry. When I wanted to die.

What became of me? I'm not really sure. I don't feel like I have changed, and yet I feel so different than who I was before. I feel like the me that was and the me that is are two people, friends, or lovers maybe, who have shared a common history for so long now that they use each other's phrases and cite the same experiences in a language that no one else understands.

I am going to shock any potential non-existent readers who might still lurk here once in awhile right now:  I am happy with who I am. I am a talented, smart, clever, fun, interesting, and yes, even sexy individual with so much to live for. Even now, when my life that is seems to be a fraction of my life that was. I still have the most important things in my life close, and even when they are not close, they are never far from my thoughts.

I have accepted myself, O my droogs and only friends; flawed, disturbed, emotionally damaged, in a word; fucked-up. But me. Imperfect, but fully equipped with the talents and tools necessary to be who I want for all the right reasons.

I need to visit this little bit of my space on the world wide web more often. I need to offer it more of my love and time and effort. I feel I might have healed from the last few years sufficient to begin to pay attention to this sapling I have nurtured and watered and loved, for better or worse, yet again.

I leave you, the old, or maybe new, or maybe truly rather than self-deprecatingly, non-existent readers with this one last thought:  the things that were always completely important to me have been and still are.

Darth Sardonic

3 Comments:

Blogger Sandrine said...

Keep writing Darth! I'm glad you are hanging in there. I come by once in a while. Also I started writing on my old blog again.Just stories and poems. Feel free to check it out:
http://jefsaraurmax.blogspot.com/
Take care.
Sandrine

7:33 AM  
Blogger Glitterstim said...

Yes, keep writing! My blog has undergone a significant change lately.... I don't know if Blogget will come back, but a "new" me is in her place. We'll see.

Keep on keepin' on!

3:58 PM  
Blogger darth sardonic said...

see? we all undergo changes, but we continue doing what we do. ty for sticking with me sandrine and blogget. i'll be back with new stories very soon.

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home