Tuesday, September 09, 2008

You spit-shined my corroded halo,

Then left it to decay.

sometimes when i say, "i don't want to be here" i don't just mean the place i am in, but this whole fucking planet.

i get a burning urge to scream, punch someone, break something expensive, kick an endangered (and preferably cute) animal, burn a rainforest to the ground, press THE button.

as luck would have it (and this is the big reason i believe in higher powers), i was tasked to do things today that allowed me to listen to my ipod loud enough to be annoying to anyone who might get close, by myself, with the sun beating on my back and the sweat in my eyes.

i can ride my bike with no handlebars...

and:

we rise together, we rise together, we rise together.

back soon when i ain't such an ass, o my beloved non-existant readers.

darth sardonic

Labels: , , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Krissie said...

sometimes when i say, "i don't want to be here" i don't just mean the place i am in, but this whole fucking planet.

I say that in my head every. single. day.

12:52 PM  
Blogger zirelda said...

mmm, they are testing the super collider tomorrow. ;-)

Embrace your moodiness. It's a good thing sometimes.

7:49 PM  
Blogger darth sardonic said...

yeah krissie, i used to think it alot more than i do now.

i do, z, i do.

2:22 AM  
Blogger Sandrine said...

Hi Darth,

Check out this website http://qarrtsiluni.com/ They are accepting submissions for the October issue. The subject is "journaling the apocalypse".They accept poetry,picture and prose.Just want to say that I don't have any tie to that site but I like to read it and I thought about it when I read your post yesterday : 0 )
Take care.

Sandrine

7:58 AM  
Blogger darth sardonic said...

ty sandrine i will check it out

12:14 PM  
Blogger Gringa-n-Mexico said...

*Tap Tap* Feeling any better? :)

8:09 AM  
Blogger darth sardonic said...

i am d-hor or lindy or whatever your name is this week, lol. should be posting soon, when i actually have something to write.

12:04 PM  
Blogger Queen Vixen said...

Darth - you are seriously excellent. If I was in the states I would come right over and see you. You are a funny guy and I can identify with the 'f**k off mentallity. Of course that could include me. Always a risk!

PS wish you would comment on my blog occasionally. My status - kudos and general warm, glowiness would go through the roof.

There again - you might just tell me to f**k off.

You take care Mr Angry

11:20 AM  
Blogger darth sardonic said...

lol queen vixen, if you were on the fuck off list you wouldn't be on my pals list.

i love meeting up with people. in a public setting of course, lol, and yes, i will try and comment more. but i do read.

2:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home