Tuesday, August 31, 2004

all quiet on the western front...

a surprisingly short one today (yes, i know, you nonexistant readers pass out from surprise!), but there's really not much to tell yet. i have to say that this has become a fun way to meet some fun people and i'm glad my sis-in-law talked me into doing this.

speaking of my sister-in-law, i found her, and she has found me. check her stuff out, it's funny in a "hate-my-life" kind of way: http://isea.blogspot.com

wellp, that's really it. i know, i know, a boring one today, but i can't be coming up with shit all the time!

darth sardonic

1 Comments:

Blogger darth sardonic said...

it's been nice to meet you too, nicoshellee, and mother hoodlum, and to find out that there are people right around here who are stay-home parents who don't fit the typical mold like myself.
darth

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home