Monday, May 12, 2008

happy (belated) mother's day

most of my (non-existant) readership is made up of mothers. not sure why, but sure as shit not complaining either.

in the past, i have waxed lyrical about my own mother, the (hot) mother of my own children, and then mothers in general, but these early-morning posts are turning out to be pisspoor at best, and i am sure i would fuck it up to some extent.

but i do want to take this moment to tell everyone out there who swings by this chafing granule of sand in the shorts of the world wide web "happy mother's day" and i wish you many many more pleasant and happy ones to come.

i am finally waking up enough (and by that i mean in my day-to-day life, not just right now, heh heh) to have the time and energy to wander back by the blogs on my pals list, and i am surprised to see a few don't exist anymore. how saddening. i also haven't forgotten that i have promised to add ms anonymous, i will soon, promise (yet again) and as it turns out, due to some bloggers wandering away from the fold, as it were, i will have the extra space.

also, if you get the chance and are so inclined, check out grof's busty beauties, as he has been working overtime to leave spammy comments all over my blog, and he seems to be an intelligent fella what would never steer us wrong as far as providing information that will broaden our minds and make us better people.

ouch! had my tongue jammed so far into my cheek i accidentally bit myself.

darth sardonic

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger zirelda said...

Guess I haven't seen his comments. No big thing.

thanks Darth. You way rock.

6:57 AM  
Blogger darth sardonic said...

lol z ty though i am just not sure lol

12:27 PM  
Blogger Glitterstim said...

Oh yes, grof....I deleted what he splattered all over my blog. Ugh.

And thank you for the Mother's Day wish! It was a good one! I nice calm day in the storm that is having teen-aged children. Ugh. Again.

:o) BJ

9:49 PM  
Blogger darth sardonic said...

lol blogget, so he attacked you too huh? glad you had a good one.

2:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home