Thursday, September 18, 2008

I think I'm dumb...

Or maybe just happy

i haven't even touched my bass in over a week. my friends from sg chat are wondering why i don't come in anymore. the cove thinks i am being a cunt. my wife comes home from work and is a little disgruntled at the disarray, the dirty dishes, the piles of laundry. i barely do enough laundry to keep us all in underwear and socks, and sometimes we have to grab it out of the wrinkly pile dumped violently on the couch after the dryer dings.

but today, i went through 60 pages! and i have maybe 140 left to go. less. then arrange the order of some chapters better, come up with a few better more clever chapter titles, and maybe write a page or two here and there to tie some things together, and hey, presto!

the light at the end of the tunnel is there, o my beloved non-existant readers!

and dj, if you are reading (which i doubt), i am almost done, i will be bugging you soon. (though in all honesty, she really oughtta not help me cause she already did and i did a good job of working at it but then started this job, got tired lazy and unmotivated, sluffed, pissed around, and only recently got my shit back together, i'd be rather pissed with me if i was her!)

thanks for sticking with it with me, my droogs n only friends

darth sardonic

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Lara said...

Ah, yes, the wrinkly pile ...

:)

6:13 PM  
Blogger darth sardonic said...

lol lara, yep. not usually my style but...

2:08 AM  
Blogger Krissie said...

You know, living where I live and not having a credit card, when your book is published, you're just gonna have to send me a copy.
Just so you know. :)

1:45 AM  
Blogger darth sardonic said...

that seems like a very possible situation krissie, i may even find the time to put in a signed dedication just for yourself lol

5:27 AM  
Blogger zirelda said...

Well if this isn't good news. :)

8:15 PM  
Blogger darth sardonic said...

yep, z, i am very nearly there

2:09 AM  
Blogger DJ Kirkby said...

Im reading kiddo and I've sent you an address of a publisher to submit it to! xo

9:37 AM  
Blogger darth sardonic said...

brilliant, dj, ty! and you know i said i had a head cold and wasn't gonna finish it this weekend? well, i lied. i couldn't leave it alone, and it is now done, barring the occasional grammatical fix and spelling error.

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home