Friday, November 13, 2009

the unfinished work

my first novel writing endeavor is finally available. The Unfinished Work can be purchased for nine pounds sterling at http://www.newgenerationpublishing.info/home/buy-new-generation-publishing-books.html you have to scroll quite a ways down the page, and it doesn't have any glitz or glam to make it stand out, but it is there o my beloved non-existent readers, my faithful tireless droogs and only friends. finally.

i am going to see if i can post the link in my sidebar as well and on facebook too and anywhere else that i can think of, but there you have it.

i'm honestly a still in shock a little lol.

darth sardonic

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Lara said...

Congratulations ... I hope you get a good chunk of that $21!

: )

1:20 PM  
Blogger darth sardonic said...

ty lara i think it is 16 percent. unfortunately, right now only people with credit cards issued in the uk can buy it. i'm working on that though

3:41 AM  
Blogger Lara said...

I hope you will post when the book is available through a US supplier.

: )

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home