Wednesday, April 14, 2010

a quick one before class...

well, my beloved non-existent readers, we are fast approaching the end of pictorial drafting, which means i will be stupid busy finishing my final project. which means less posting here probably.

i just wrote a review for The Unfinished Work at barnes and noble. initially, this idea felt a bit uncharacteristically full of myself, cocksure, and arrogant. but seeing as no one else added a review, and most of what i am hearing about the book i am getting straight from the horse's mouth, so to speak (my friends might punch me for calling them horses), i felt it might be necessary.

however, i was honest. brutally so, actually. cause i think the book could've (and still can) be alot better. and i said that. but i added that overall i was getting very good feedback, albeit from my own friends and family.

that's pretty much it for now, though my final project for pictorial drafting is pretty fun because i get to design a zero gravity bar in space! me and my partner are having fun with that one.

darth sardonic

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger twirl unabashedly said...

i fully intend to buy your book... just as soon as i remember to do so on a payday before the bills feast on my money.

i'm considering putting a sticky on my pc... just as soon as i remember to buy post-its.
:)

7:35 PM  
Blogger darth sardonic said...

lol twirl, believe me i know how that goes. i am gonna buy myself some fun stuff as soon as i get new tires for my car. oh, and replace the water pump. and get the transmission serviced... lol. it's always something.

if you do pick it up let me know what you think.

3:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home