Wednesday, September 01, 2004

please vote--no, not a political essay

hey,

i've been tripping on the "not even star-crossed, just unlucky" line so much since i relistened to frigid stars that i am comtemplating using it as the title of this blog. let me know. i went with "the slow and steady decline..." because it was supposed to represent the loss of my sanity, but i think everyone agrees that i never had my sanity to begin with. how can you lose something you never had?

so if i get an overwhelming (who am i kidding? it will be nicoshellee, mother hoodlum(maybe), and sarah jane. and possibly, maybe, a complete longshot, lajovenmanosdetijeras(edward scissorhands to those of you as don't speak spanish) but if most of the four of you agree, we'll call that "overwhelming") positive vote, i will make the change. or, hell, i may just make it anyways, and screw the bastards. like anybody cares. this is just something i do to feel like i still have pertinance in the world.

thanks for wasting your time with me,

darth sardonic

p.s. something i just thought of, the blogger gods may not let me change my title. i don't know, we'll have to see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home