Friday, August 31, 2007

random thoughts from a fevered mind

i just passed a cop, in his cop car, talking on a cell-phone. what the fuck?!? driving with a cell-phone pressed against your ear is slated to be a ticketable/finable offense here in washington in the not-too-distant future, and the shining examples who will be enforcing this law are currently driving their cruisers around fucking yakking on cellies! what a crock of shite! hypocritical motherfuckers.

i just left my evil changelings, errr, ummm, children, with grammy to do a bit of grocery shopping (and freeing myself from the voices that plague me constantly), and bumped into another person i graduated high school with (my town really is not that big, and it seems like people end up back here at some point or another constantly, heh heh), and while she wasn't as animated as tz was, the reaction was very similar: "you've changed so much." to which i replied, "thank you, that is the best compliment anyone could pay me." this lady was hot as hell in high school, and in a rare change of pace, still is, despite being very pregnant with twin boys. i am always happy that the people from my school that i run into all seem genuinely pleased to see me again. we exchanged a few pleasantries, and got on our way.

i awoke this morning to a complete and utter disaster. no. 2 got ahold of a pen (lucky for this dopey sod, your humble narrator, a dry-erase board pen), and scribbled all over himself (wants to be tattooed like daddy), the tv (???), and the carpet (!!!) that i cleaned all up special a few weeks ago. this kinda set the stage for the rest of the day. i am in desperate need of a nap, and the kids need to calm the fuck down some.

my wife returns on the 6th of sep, at about 3 in the pm. i will either have to keep the boys home from school, or yank them early so that we might all go and be there with shining, smiling faces to greet her upon arrival.

5 more days.

you, all my beloved non-existants, do realize that after her return it is likely this blog will be horribly and almost ruthlessly neglected for an indeterminate amount of time? this does not mean, however, that i won't be back with my usual panache and flair (facha, they call it in argentina) after a certain amount of time getting myself, uhh, centered, shall we say?

darth sardonic

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger zirelda said...

That's a good reason to neglect a blog if I ever read one. :) You go.

I often don't recognize people I went to school with and sometimes when I do, I'll walk clear around the store to avoid them. Bad Bad Z.

6:50 AM  
Blogger Queen Vixen said...

Of course you will neglect your blog - absolutely expected! Enjoy the return of your wife and dont you worry about little old us (not that you will lol)

8:36 AM  
Blogger wakeupandsmellthecoffee said...

Better that you neglect your blog than neglect your wife. So did your old schoolmate think you're totally hot now too? My old schoolmates all say I haven't changed a bit. At my age, that's a big compliment.

12:08 PM  
Blogger Fire Byrd said...

I hope the 'centering' is as wonderful as could possibly be!!!

It was always wonderful when ex husband came back from sea,and everyone we knew, knew not to bother us till we re-emerged!!
pxx

1:02 PM  
Blogger Sparx said...

Oh oh oh, it's nearly here! She's nearly back! Don't forget about us entirely... but you've got an 'out' for quite some time. Man, I'm so happy for you!

3:51 PM  
Blogger lady macleod said...

"just like daddy", LOL. Now now, can't blame the little one for that one can we? He he.

Oh boy, oh boy you BETTER not be blogging when the wife comes home! I don't want to hear from you for some days my friend. I want you to be exhausted from joy (and lust)!

So soon now! Huzzah!!!

5:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home