Wednesday, October 15, 2008

fuck you i hate you...

...is all she said as she slapped my face and spit beer on me

what do you write about when you have neglected your (sorry little) blog to bang out your (disjointed) first book and get it off to the publishers whilst all kinds of (insane and exciting) post-worthy stuff has been going on around you?

there is so much to catch you up on that i am going to have play catch up one subject at a time. which is, for me at least, a daunting task.

but i promise i will post more real soon, and will also keep you, the beloved non-existant reader, posted on what happens with The Unfinished Work.

darth sardonic

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Krissie said...

Phew, you're still here.
Because honestly? The day you stop blogging, I'm stopping too.

1:18 PM  
Blogger zirelda said...

I wondered if you'd dropped off the face of the earth or if maybe you were still celebrating...

You neglectful thing you. lol

3:55 PM  
Blogger darth sardonic said...

i have, currently, in my "edit posts" section, two failed attempts to re-enter the world of normalcy. they suck ass honestly.

krissie, the day i stop blogging you should drink your drink of choice at my wake, cause that will seriously be what would cause a complete stop.

z-indeed, neglectful. celebrating, no. lol.

5:55 PM  
Blogger Sandrine said...

Hi Darth,
Wow, the title was intense,I got worried for a second!:o)
No sweat, I be there when you come back.
Have a nice week end.
Take care.
Sandrine

5:24 AM  
Blogger darth sardonic said...

lol sandrine, it's a rather funny line from a rather funny song.

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home