Tuesday, March 10, 2009

homework

f. Gross Margin (cell B13)=Year 1 Sgod my sunburn is fucking itching me!oods or =B11-B12
g. Copy cell B13 to the range C13:I13.
h. Year 1 Advertijaysus this shit is dull as fuck0 + 13%*Year 1 Sales or =500+13%*B11
i. Copy cell B15 to the range C15:I15.
j. Maintenance (row 16): Year 1=1,905,0good fucking christ! what does all this shit have to do with fucking autocad again? man, this is mindnumbingly dull! and why is it that the people i wish would bother me while i do my homework don't, and the people i wish would fuck off keep talking to me?!?ear 8=3,560,000.
k. Year 1 Rent (cell Bfuck this, i need more coffee!0,000
l. Year 2 Rent (cell C17)=Year 1 Rent+(10%*Ythey seriously fucking have a formula for each fucking year's rent?!!?1+10%)
m. Copy cell C17 to the range D17:I17.
n. Year 1 Salaries (cell B18)=22.25%*Yeashit! please god, kill me now, i beg of you. please?%*B11
o. Copy cell B19 to the range C18:I18.
p. Rip constricting clothes from body. Paint face. Create loincloth from printed spreadsheets. Ritualistically burn Microcomputer Applications book using 151, lighter fluid, and favorite Zippo. Dash into streets screaming maniacally and beating self about head with hands.
q. Copy to range Alpha:Omega.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger lady macleod said...

Bless his heart - just keep that imagination cooking (you were just imagining yes?) and you will make it through.

5:52 PM  
Blogger Lara said...

parsimony?

6:10 PM  
Blogger darth sardonic said...

yes yes m'lady. actually i think they refer to it as "wandering mind"

lara, lol, no miracle, just dull steady plodding and entering of numbers while i wished something fun would happen.

3:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home