Friday, May 29, 2009

magnum crappus

the latest on the book:

i got a little tired of waiting, and at dj kirby's suggestion, bothered the powers that be at the place that is supposed to be cranking out my book.

well, apparently, they shuffled this job off onto somebody else, and i missed the email telling me i needed to resubmit. but, they tell me, since i got it in initially in the time allotted, i get to resubmit and they will publish.

so i am proofreading the ms (essentially i need to find vowels with accents over them for the castellano stuff and put hard page breaks in after the chapters) and sending it back off, and then i am hoping it will be available soon.

i'll let ya know.

darth sardonic

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger DJ Kirkby said...

Looking forward to reading it..sometime...soon I hope!

6:07 AM  
Blogger Sparx said...

Me too, I'm so glad you got in touch, DJ has the dope on good advice.

3:11 PM  
Blogger Sparx said...

PS, I wanted to ask you about your ear operation... you might have saved my marriage! Well, it wasn't actually under threat but my other half's deafness was getting on my nerves. Following your posts I convinced him to look into it and turns out it might indeed be the same thing. He's getting a scan to see if he can have a stapedectomy or something similar... is that what you had?

3:20 PM  
Blogger darth sardonic said...

yes dj very soon i hope, of course life and midterms and projects keep getting in the way...

sparx, a stapedectomy is exactly what i had and in my case it was damn near miraculous. and the recovery wasn't even really that difficult either. hope the results are the same for him as for me

6:00 PM  
Blogger Sparx said...

Well, I would never have known about it or got the frog to agree to anything if I hadn't read your blog - you might have changed our lives!

1:15 AM  
Blogger darth sardonic said...

lol sparx, that's me, touching lives, one irreverent blog post at a time! lmao

4:07 AM  
Blogger Sparx said...

LOL! Thought you'd like to know though, how cool is that?

4:10 AM  
Blogger darth sardonic said...

it is pretty damn cool, honestly, and all joking aside. glad i could help

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home