Wednesday, July 01, 2009

this in place of a scathing rant...

man i was hot as the surface of the sun after words were exchanged with a (stupid fucking cunt who has never had a hard day in her life) fellow classmate this afternoon.

but instead of the usual awful (full of foul language) diatribe, i offer only this instead:

you know what is wrong with this country (the united states of america)? liberals who think that conservatives are what's wrong with this country, and conservatives who think liberals are what's wrong with this country. e pluribus fucking unum, for the love of christ!

and in closing i will say this: the next person that tells me to fucking move out of the country where i was born; the country i served for 8 years and that my wife is still serving and that friends of mine have fucking died to serve; the country i would still die for today; my fucking country; the next person that tells me to move out of that country because my opinions don't match theirs is getting a faceful of fist in short order.

thanks for playing along.

darth sardonic

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandrine said...

Hi Darth,
I'm sorry to hear that.I think that maybe this blog is the best venue for ranting.Don't hold back (;0)But don't get physical just because somebody is hateful.It's their problem,not yours. I would hate for you to write your next book somewhere else than your house.
The world is full of stupid,hateful,inconsiderate,rude and disrespectful people.But there are also people who make it all worth it,like your friends,family and few others that you meet along the way.
I hope you guys have a great 4th.
Take care.
Sandrine

5:19 AM  
Blogger darth sardonic said...

ty sandrine. yes, normally i would spew vile filth about this dumb lady. but i was banging the hell out of my drums and it occurred to me that it all boiled down to that one statement.

5:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home