Saturday, April 17, 2010

a real email...

with only name changes to protect the innocent. or guilty, i guess, depending on how you look at it...

Darth, I love it. I received it today & have been reading it for a couple hours. I especially like "Mother's Day". Thank you for being such a special son. Not only are you blessed, but so are Wife, the boys & I.

Remember your dad loved you in the only way he knew how. He taught you a lot. How not to bring up your boys. So you will make your own mistakes. Stepmom, too, did a lot of negative teaching.

I cry when I'm happy, too. So did you Grandpa.

Much love,

Mom

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger 5 Kids With Disabilities said...

Whoooooo! The funny thing was, she may be right in some way. (She's like me, trying to put a positive spin on things.) Still, you'd think she'd appreciate your pain.
Lindsey

6:05 AM  
Blogger darth sardonic said...

lindsey, she's directly commenting on chapters from my book, and cause she was there for the happenings, she's dead on. and it's nice quite often to get a different perspective. the big key here is usually the only emails i get from my mother are forwards of shit i can't stand, lol.

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home