Sunday, June 19, 2011

happy birthday/father's day

today i am 40 years old. it feels alot like 39 but with a headache and an icky glenlivet residue in my mouth.
40, n while i feel i have come a long way, i constantly remind myself how much growing i have to do, and how much of that skinny, whiny little twit who thought everybody hates him still resides somewhere inside me.
i'm a lucky motherfucker. i've got amazing kids, a gorgeous, wonderful wife who puts up with my bullshit. sometimes more than her fair share. n yeah, i put up with bullshit from her too, that's the nature of relationships, it all balances out.
i miss my dad today. don't ask me why. i've no idea. but i do, and it hurts.
i thought i had more to say. i guess it just boils down to that.
thanks for playing along, better posts (and my views/thoughts/observations about aspergers) to come.
darth sardonic

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger No Recess said...

Happy Birthday, Dave. I thought of you yesterday. Hope it was awesome.

3:24 AM  
Blogger darth sardonic said...

ty no recess it was awesome, low key but awesome, as was my father's day. did drink a bit too much scotch, but overall a good day. ty again.

5:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home