Thursday, January 23, 2014

The Post I Want to Write Vs. the Post I Will Write...

Yesterday and today, I missed my boys. Like an appendage. Like the ability to see aqua blue. Like the savor that makes life Life.

But, O thou long-suffering non-existent readers, the silver lining to this potentially sad story is I can stand here from 3,000 miles away, and see where everyone is right. And everyone is wrong.

And tell them.

I owe you posts. Not because I owe you shit, understand.

But because it is my fucking story. And I owe that to me.

And to those two boys I truly love more than myself.

And a big Thank You to those that still stop by.

You know who you are.

And you know I will come to the other side of this, replete with happy, smiling boys.

Ever yours,

Darth Sardonic

2 Comments:

Blogger Vicki Rocho said...

Reading random blogs on Blogger tonight. Was intrigued by the title of this post as I always seem to struggle between what I want to write and what I end up posting.

Hope you get to see your boys soon!

6:10 PM  
Blogger darth sardonic said...

Vicki,

Thanks, I have neglected this blog of late like only someone who is reinventing his life might, but I feel a renaissance coming on. Am I the only one who finds themselves Googling the proper spelling of a word mid-comment?

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home