Saturday, July 12, 2014

This May Sound Like Gibberish...

I am the narrator of my story.

I am not the most compelling main character. My story is predominantly dull, mundane. I am no action hero. I seem better suited in a supporting role, one of dubious moral compass, but who never seems to fail to be there when the plot is turning. One who will retell the twists in a better vocabulary.

My paragraph changes are sometimes as arbitrary as a Kerouac narrative.

I am simultaneously Superman and villain, in this story that ends up being the ongoing saga of my existence on this grain of sand on the vast beach we call Universe.

Some will say I was one of the greatest things ever to come into their lives, and others, one of the worst.

This story is based on true events. But ultimately, no one will care either way.

That will not stop me from telling it far and wide to anyone who will lend an ear.

I know you're out there.

Darth Sardonic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home