Monday, April 30, 2007

too little too late

lately, the meatheaded ex-roommate has been making some kind of sideways-coup attempt, by telling mutual friends to let the wife and me know he's "really sorry" and that he would like to "make amends" and that the whole thing was a "big misunderstanding."

he's never bothered to tell either the wife or myself this, through email or text or whatever. i, personally, have been in the same room with him twice (yes, i behaved. rather than kicking him in the nads and sucker-punching him on his way down, i just ignored him), and he never tried to see if he could talk to me or even said "hi" for that matter.

and frankly, i am getting sick of this shite. so when my buddy caz (caz hates meathead's everloving guts, o beloved non-existant reader) told us at my wife's going-away party that meathead had asked him to tell us that meathead was sorry, when my wife got done asking, "are you serious? did he really say that?" i said, "you can tell meathead that darth said he's a cunt!" to which caz laughed uproariously, and said, "i'll do just that."

and he probably will.

and i hope to christ it ends meathead's underhanded attempts at making us feel sorry for him so that i can get on with my life.

darth sardonic

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Sparx said...

Hey, thanks for the comment on my blog... have read back a few posts on yours and you've made me laugh... I recall clearly the days when I was a punk and was scathing of all things goth and new wave until I became Oh So Gothic myself for a while. Hey ho.

Anyway, I have tagged you in a blog game, rules are back at mine. I picked you at random and realise you probably hate this sort of thing with a passion, possibly even more than me. I am, however, not going to cowardly rescind my choice so... er... feel free to ignore.

3:29 PM  
Blogger Sparx said...

ha! No tag as yet. Actually, you have a point, it does drum up traffic, at least from those you've tagged!!!

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home