Sunday, December 02, 2007

cause dj kirby said so...

i smelled a smurf because the voices told me to. yep, that about sums it up.

for fun, the wife's was: i yelled at a goat because i'm sexy and i do what i want. again, yeah.

no. 1's: i danced with a cardboard cut-out of luke skywalker because i'm sexy and i do what i want. yep.

no. 2's: i kicked a cardboard cut-out of luke skywalker because my underwear were tight. ummm, hmm.

anyone have a life i can borrow? even for a little while? i really need a life.

darth sardonic

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger lady macleod said...

LOL

No, you keep your life, because my friend NO ONE could do it as well.

9:50 AM  
Blogger Krissie said...

Sorry, can't help you there. *lifeless as ever*

10:12 AM  
Blogger darth sardonic said...

well ty m'lady, i appreciate it.

krissie i enjoy reading about your apparent lifelessness.

ty both for reading.

1:03 PM  
Blogger wakeupandsmellthecoffee said...

I kicked a tutu because the aliens left their chip in me. I like your life.

1:34 AM  
Blogger darth sardonic said...

well ty wuastc, and your line is brilliant, lol.

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home