Monday, November 19, 2007

cause you guys are so fucking cool...

just a quick one today to let you, the patient and long-suffering beloved non-existant reader, know that i have decided that since i am so shitty about commenting on many of your own sites on an even semi-regular basis (as miss pixie is wont to point out, heh heh), and because you folks are beyond stellar at commenting on mine, the very least i can do is reply here to all of your comments as many of you do with your own blogs. so if you leave a comment to which you were hoping to get some reply, lo, and behold, circle back by at a later date, and at the very least i will have acknowledged you.

cause if nothing else, i wouldn't be much of a writer without a readership, and that's you guys out there. seems i could quit being such a lazy basard at least enough to reply to your comments.

a proper post real soon, promise. already know what it is gonna be, just need the time to do 'er up right!

darth sardonic

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Krissie said...

Funny you should mention this when just yesterday I was thinking how you started to reply to comments again. I don0t know about the others but I appreciate.
And even though you say you don't comment much on people's blogs, I just wanna say thanks for commenting at all. I still feel like squeenig when you do it, just like the first time, long time ago.

2:18 AM  
Blogger darth sardonic said...

hahaha krissie, then i am doing my duty. ty

7:18 AM  
Blogger zirelda said...

Well see I never even knew you visited mine until one day I saw mine listed on yours.

I do appreciate the talking back part. It's a good thing.

2:51 PM  
Blogger darth sardonic said...

i know zirelda, i am terrible for commenting on other's blogs, though i am trying to get better. i usually only comment if i have something to say in reply to a particular post. and if i am not feeling lazy (which is nearly all the time). ty for reading though, i do appreciate it.

2:56 PM  
Blogger Sparx said...

Oh I'm as bad, I almost never comment anymore! Good to have a catch up on your site tho.

2:46 PM  
Blogger darth sardonic said...

ty sparx, and sorry it took me so long to reply. i get caught up in the more current posts and forget to double check the older ones.

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home