Sunday, November 04, 2007

to my beloved non-existants

the other day i was going through old posts and copying them to paste them into the work in progress that i often refer to as my magnum crappus.

it's been awhile since i have done this, and i started to get into the months that my wife was overseas. this also coincides with the influx of new non-existant readers and pals.

o my beloved non-existant readers, my droogs and only friends, it was beautiful to see, as i plowed through painful posts that had me reliving every ache and pain and desire and emptiness, that all of you were there to lend a word of comfort, a virtual hug, a commiseration.

in a word, my non-existants, thank you.

thanks for being there for me. thanks for listening (well, technically, reading, but hey! what difference does it make really?). thanks for mountain of comments. were the world a smaller place and money not an option, you would all be invited over for tea and cookies and the swapping of funny stories.

just needed to put that out there.

darth sardonic

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is you who should be thanked for letting us into your world. It is heartwarming to experience the depth of your emotions and your outlook on life -- and all of it without us even having to leave our houses. Thank you Darth.

11:46 AM  
Blogger Fire Byrd said...

uummm graciously accepted,from you
mere mortal that you are!

it has to be said as a non exsistant reader that I do at least leave comments......

did you notice that ever so subtle dig, or should i have been straighter!!!!
pxx

12:44 PM  
Blogger Keeping It Real said...

Glad to be of service, even though my existence is futile (or is that resistance?).

7:20 PM  
Blogger lady macleod said...

As I have said before, you are a big softie Pooh Bear!

10:13 AM  
Blogger zirelda said...

the damndest thing is, when I read I hear.....

10:27 AM  
Blogger Glitterstim said...

I wasn't around during the time you're talking about, but I can commiserate. My e-pals (including you!) often help me put things in perspective, or to wrap my head around things in a new way and make them tolerable again.

Now, we all need a group hug! ;o)

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home