Tuesday, August 05, 2008

I ain't a part of no conspiracy,

I'm just you're average Joe.

the other day we were listening to nofx in the car, and my oldest sings along:

"don't call me white, don't call me white!"

of course, i crack up.

no. 2 wants to get in on some of the daddy-laughing action, and sings along as well, but for some inexplicable reason, he changes the long i to a double e sound.

so apparently, i have one kid who isn't white, and another who isn't wheat.

what would that make me?

rye, i guess.

thanks for playing along.

darth sardonic

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Krissie said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I hope you get on your knees every night and thank God for your children. They're true gems. But then again, I wouldn't expect anything less coming from you.

1:28 PM  
Blogger darth sardonic said...

lol ty krissie, and really they are, and damn cool kids too, though they know which buttons to press. god knows how happy i am, he can see it every day.

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home