Saturday, October 25, 2008

quick random surrealistic connection

i am catching up on all of your blogs, and trying to leave lots of comments, so you will know i have been catching up.

o my beloved non-existant readers, my droogs and only friends, many of you have that silly word recognition thing (i might too for all i know, shit), and i have received two silly words that i found to be not so silly (and in the same font and color as well, hmmm, odd):

whina and orgiancana. to which i draw this conclusion: if you are being a whina about the orgiancana that the hot swinger couple next door has invited you to, then you ought not read blogs.

or something more clever probably.

darth sardonic

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Fire Byrd said...

I can beat that... I was unwisely thinking of leaving a comment on an ex's site and the word verification was.... aisif! made me laugh and reconsider what I was doing.
Good to hear from you again Darth, hope your world is treating you right.
x

2:30 PM  
Blogger Lara said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:26 PM  
Blogger darth sardonic said...

hahaha nice fire byrd, and my world is, overall, treating me well ty.

lara, you don't have to edit yourself.

2:07 AM  
Blogger Mme. A. said...

I have been pondering about the word verification thing as well. And sometimes it's like an oracle.

Thanks for the comment! Now that I've changed the layout on my blog, I'll be able to catch up on your posts more often. Resorting to Google Reader was annoying.

Word of the moment: alevis --> that is, if you're thinking about buying pants, buy a Levi's.

Ha. Told ya it was an oracle.

:-****

8:12 AM  
Blogger DJ Kirkby said...

Lol, very clever. Yes you do have a word verification thingy on your comments box but you can remove it if you want to although you open yourself up to a lot of spam in your comment box if you do.

1:07 AM  
Blogger Lara said...

Oh, sometimes I do, especially when I'm very sick and post what in hindsight is a dreadfully silly comment about my verification word being "bedlest" (which is what I'm in serious need of if I can ever stop coughing up my alveoli).

: )

This post has not been removed by the author.

2:05 AM  
Blogger darth sardonic said...

archenar-lol alevis.

dj-yeah-come to think of it, i turned it on cause i was getting a crazy amount of spam. please enjoy the random nearly-words it generates.

lmao lara-go get some bedlest then.

4:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home