Wednesday, May 02, 2007

a diversion

honestly, i am not sure this could've come at a better time:

ok, sparx tagged me in some kinda online blogger game thing, so i am going to do my darndest to pull this off, though i imagine i will muck it up to no end.

ten things about me:

1) i shave my ears and nostrils (and numerous other places as well, o beloved non-existants, but to keep you from yakking your lunch, i will simply keep it at that.)

2) i seriously doubt i am as clever/funny/good-looking/cool as others seem to think i am. quite often, i feel like a charlatan and that it is only a matter of time until everyone is on to me.

3) i highly doubt i am going to come up with ten people to tag with this thing.

4) i am currently wearing a pair of chucks that has a tear that i have repaired with duct tape. my wife keeps offering to just buy me a new pair to replace them, and i keep fighting it, cause they are otherwise perfectly good shoes, and i think the tape makes them cooler.

5) i currently have absolutely no idea what to write here.

6) i aided in the torture and death of enough small animals as a kid to wonder about a) my sanity, and b) my past life/lives.

7) i have been blogging for so long i am sure that mostly i am just repeating myself.

8) i have about 200 pages done on my novel/memoirs/whateverfuckingthingiamcallingit, and i am still not done.

9) most of it is crap.

10) about 9 years ago i came up with a similar idea for a movie that is out now on dvd starring dane cook and jessica simpson that we watched last night and was actually much funnier than i expected. and more interesting than mine would've been, probably.

shit, i actually made it to ten. fuck me gently with a chainsaw.

now for what is sure to be a failed attempt at coming up with ten people to tag. hmmmm, let me see, of my pals list, only lola and mother hoodlum might actually be keen on putting up with a tag from me, so those two for sure. almost no one else in my list blogs anymore, well, except rick, but he is so busy making music that he hasn't replied to my attempts to get ahold of him for a cd/t-shirt/sticker, let alone actually writing a blog about himself. umm, oh, and archenar. i'm sure she will find this fun.

so what do i have? three? ummm, give me some time to do some research, and i will see what i can come up with. though i am guessing the answer to that will most likely be: nowt, jack, scratch, ni bledo, zip, none, and whatever other words for nothing you want to toss my way.

in the meantime,

darth sardonic

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Krissie said...

Tag me.
If you must. lol
Though I'll hardly come up with 3 people to tag myself...
And thanx for stopping by.

7:28 AM  
Blogger Sparx said...

You're f-ing funny, you know that? I wouldn't worry about your phobia, you probably are as smart and funny as people thing you are!

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home