Tuesday, September 11, 2007

o, happy day

oh, bliss, bliss and heaven. ...oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeosity made flesh. ...like rarest spun heavenmetal, or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship,...

o frabjous day! callooh! callay!

but there is also a wild extravagance, a mad gaiety, a verve, a gusto, at times almost a delirium.

this is perfect.
nothing can compare to this.
it is instant and it is profound. this is what has been missing from me my entire life.

in order: anthony burgess, a clockwork orange, lewis carroll, jabberwocky in through the looking glass and what alice found there, anais nin, preface to miller's tropic of cancer, and augusten burroughs, dry.

coming soon, a proper post by yours truly.

darth sardonic

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger DJ Kirkby said...

Very very happy for you all!

11:39 PM  
Blogger zirelda said...

I believe that was a proper post. I am very happy for you.

7:23 AM  
Blogger Fire Byrd said...

I'm so pleased that you are happy.Makes me smile.
px

11:52 AM  
Blogger Keeping It Real said...

Woo hoo for you! Savor every moment.

2:28 PM  
Blogger Sparx said...

Lordy! You're posting! I was expecting a blank page! Fantastic, sounds amazing.

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home