Thursday, October 25, 2007

bass 2

well, i just found out that the link wasn't working (probably cause suicidegirls is a pay site, and i aint that bright), and by sheer dumb luck i finally got the stupid clip to load up to blogspot (don't ask me why it didn't work the first five times i tried and then did this time, just be happy it's there). yay! enjoy (or not, hahaha, for all i know you might hate it. but it is a few different bass styles, so maybe there will be something in there for each and everyone on of you, the beloved non-existant readers, and my droogs and only friends.)

darth sardonic

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger DJ Kirkby said...

Oooh too early to turn the osund on now..I'd be lynched by various large teenage boys who think sleeping till noon is their chronologically earned right! I will be back later... if I remember...it's my age y'ano?

10:21 PM  
Blogger Krissie said...

I liked the second bit the most. Of course, that's the shortest one. *sigh*

What is it about guys with guitars? *fans self* lol

4:44 AM  
Blogger Mme. A. said...

I can't judge your music that well because, you know, I don't know anything about bass. Maybe if you were playing sitar I could say something -- not that I know how to play the damn instrument (I have one that has been somewhere in my house for over ten years, but never really learned how to play it...) but that's the instrument I like the most.

But the nice part is to actually see you moving, you know? I mean, you get to know people on the internet and you don't know how they move, how they talk, how they whatever. So, seeing you moving is like acknowledging that you are real.

Ah, the virtual world. Go figure.

:-D

7:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second Krissie... Guys with guitars? *swoons*.

Guys with guitars and gorgeous tattoos? *double swoons* ;)

That's why I married one :)

11:56 AM  
Blogger Fire Byrd said...

well I would make some wise and pithy comment.... if only i could hear it.... but hey stops me being rude i guess.
pxx

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home