Tuesday, December 11, 2007

more on the tattoo

so dedicated am i, o beloved non-existants, to bringing you pics of my tats, that i woke up early so my wife could get this before i go in and have more added and my back looks like multi-hued hamburger, heh heh.

wife says, "can i include your booty in the pic?"
me: "well, i am going to be posting it to my blog, my tattooednation, and my suicidegirls, so your call."
as you can see, she opted not to include my naked ass. consider yourselves lucky.
darth sardonic

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Elsie Button said...

my god! that's your back! unbelievable! is that your back? seriously? is that a tattoo? how can you add to that? IMPRESSIVE.

1:22 PM  
Blogger darth sardonic said...

yes, elsie, that is my back. 21 hours in. yes, a tattoo. yes, seriously. the only thing we are adding at this point is full color. lol, and ty.

5:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You already know what I think of the drawing itself -- beautiful, but you've made me reconsider about colour in tattoos. I thought black and white would be better, but I very much like the bluish-greenish-yellowish hues you chose. Very nice!

4:42 AM  
Blogger darth sardonic said...

ty belle, i agree, the color just makes it better.

6:52 AM  
Blogger Fire Byrd said...

seriously bonkers! but getting more beautiful, your tat not you!
*wink*
pxx

9:56 AM  
Blogger darth sardonic said...

hahaha! those are the kinds of pithy remarks i have come to know and love from you pixie. and ty on the compliment about the tat.

4:06 PM  
Blogger zirelda said...

That is a very nice design. And the color is looking good. :)

6:12 AM  
Blogger darth sardonic said...

ty, z, i think so too, and even the artist is impressed with how things are turning out. and it's not like a "look how cool i am" kind of impressed. just turned out even better than he expected.

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home