Thursday, November 27, 2008

you're it!

hokay, i have been tagged by sandrine, and so here goes:

7 things i plan to do before i die: write a book (but still waiting to hear back o beloved non-existant readers--soon as i know). share with my kids the wonder of life. finish my tattoo. plant a tree. love. laugh. live! (and yes, many of those i have done already, or are the kinds of ongoing things that one doesn't ever stop doing, but you never know when you will go, and this has always been my "bucket" list, so there you have it.)

7 things i do now: write. learn. laugh. cry. love. fight. live!

7 things i won't do: kick a cat. belittle my children. try and convince anyone that my way is the only right way. stick my hand in fred's mouth. stop loving my wife. quit writing. refrain from calling my readers "non-existant readers."

7 things that attract me in the opposite sex: ummm. wow. i think you more or less have to be the opposite sex just about and i will find you attractive, but lemme see: wit. expressive eyes. a warm smile with just the hint of secrets you aren't sharing. openness. humble confidence. out-going. full of life. (i have never been a "boobs guy" or a "butt guy." i am more of a "whole package guy." and some of the ugliest women i know are nearly perfect physically, but seem like beautiful statues with hollow insides when i talk to them. on the other hand, some of the most gorgeous women i know wouldn't be considered good-looking by most men at all.)

7 celebrities that i admire: jimmy stewart. humphrey bogart. jim carrey. ellen degeneris. bettie paige. ian mckaye. harrison ford.

7 favorite foods: a good argentine parillada with all the trimmings. chinese buffet. sushi bar. pizza. burritos. spaghetti with meatballs. tom collins (i consider it a food. i consume it like i would anything else. if you wanna quibble over scemantics... geez.)

and now the hard part, tagging others with this thing. hmmmm. i am gonna go with krissie (i seem to tag her for nearly everything lol), fire byrd, lady macleod, jenny, sparx, blogget jones, and lara.

darth sardonic

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Krissie said...

7 things i do now: write. learn. laugh. cry. love. fight. live!

LOL You're one of the L WORD women. :)

I don't mind being tagged, at least it gives me shit to write about.

10:29 AM  
Blogger darth sardonic said...

wait, i'm a woman? lol, ty krissie

2:13 AM  
Blogger Lara said...

darth --

I hope I'm not committing a horrible breach of blog etiquette, but I'm afraid I won't be able to participate in the tagging. But thank you for thinking of me.

: )

5:16 PM  
Blogger darth sardonic said...

no worries, lara, i am a firm believer in freedom of choice

4:14 AM  
Blogger DJ Kirkby said...

Great answers, I particularly liked the ones for women and food.

12:57 AM  
Blogger darth sardonic said...

lol ty dj

5:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home