Friday, September 14, 2007

random and sundry and miscellany

my wife and i agree that after wwiii, all that will be left will be the cockroaches, and keith richards, ozzy osborne, and cher, all of whom the roaches will worship as gods.

for all my pissing and moaning while she was gone and i was lonely (and extremely horny), i ought not complain about having her back, heh heh, but i wish my wife would pick up after herself, hahaha! other than that, things are well and good. and yes, we did. lots. (cause i know you are wondering, you gutterminded little non-existant readers, you.) and it was great. reference the previous post, which is, of course, about that, and about everything else as well.

"do you, y'know, blog about, ummmm, i mean... do you blog about us?"
"no, silly, geez. i blog about the kids, stuff you and i say and do, things that rub me the wrong way, or make me laugh, but you and i still have family members that read this stupid shite, for fuck's sake!"
"ok, just wanted to make sure."

the kids are back in school. wooo fucking hooooo! this gives your droog and only friend darth a chance to rally round the forces as it were and reboot, recoup, relieve. no. 1 is in kindergarten, which he more or less enjoys, despite a monster meltdown that resulted in me damn near dragging his fucking (screaming and yelling and fucking lippy) ass all the way to school and depositing him in a (fake) crying heap on the floor, where he milked it for all it was worth (and more) for several minutes while i glowered and pretended to be a hot, single prince who had never had kids, and who is a rock star on top of all that.

i was able, without any problem whatsoever, to take myself and my children up to wait at the very gate where my wife would magically appear, and subsequently nearly kill herself diving under the zip-line barriers to hug her little cherubs and myself, and cry and cry and cry. she cried more than me, though we all know for a fact that i was crying, cause i can't even fucking pretend within the scope of this blog that i didn't. but surprisingly enough, not a fraction of the amount that she did, and an even smaller fraction than what i expected to. hmmmmm, odd...

and now we are adjusting to the new normalcy. and seeing into moving to florida. yes, florida. that's right. yes, you did hear me correctly. well, if you will give me a sec, i will... damn.

the wife has been offered a special-duties job in florida. and, after much urging and coaxing from me, she applied. and now it looks as if she is very high in the running for this job, and we might possibly be traveling cross-country to relocate ourselves to the atlantic coast. are we excited? well, if the amount of sites i keep seeing on the computer that my wife has left up of realty in florida, and other travel-related kinds of things are any sign, nope, not in the least.

darth sardonic

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Krissie said...

Florida, eh? I have a friend calling it Hell on Earth. Good luck with that.
But wonderful to hear everything is normal. Normal is good.

1:57 AM  
Blogger zirelda said...

I had a friend who lived in the Keys and loved it.

And the kids? My daughter had a meltdown in Walmart once. I just walked away because really, she belongs to someone else.....

Very happy for you in CO.

6:07 AM  
Blogger Fire Byrd said...

Florida, oh we Brits love holidays in Florida!!!
So glad life is normal in Darth land, but with added bonus of 'a bit of what you fancy'
And the meltdowns are there as ever.
What would you have to do if the kids weren't screaming.... you'd just be bored LOL
pxx

1:21 AM  
Blogger lady macleod said...

My darling man

I have no doubt that you and your clan will do well no matter where you settle. I am sooooo very happy for you that your wife has returned and your little family is intact. I'm sure there are some adjustments to make, but it sounds like you are all happy.

3:59 AM  
Blogger wakeupandsmellthecoffee said...

Hey, I'm from Florida. It's great, just watch out for the tourists and snow birds. I think I know the base you'll be moving near though I can't remember the name of it. I'm from the other coast, Tampa to be exact. So glad your wifey is back, Darthman. And if you can't have a meltdown at 4 or 5, when can you?

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home