Tuesday, February 15, 2005

yet another new pal

added another pal, archenar. she takes photos of unique stuff, and also has a blog in portuguese (for those of you who actually speak portuguese. who the fuck am i kidding?!? almost nobody reads this shit anyways.)

the funny thing about this whole thing is a day or two ago, i was bored, rode hard and put away wet, tired of yelling at no. 2 to quit his fuckin whinin (he doesn't feel well, and keeps me up half the night, and then spends the entire day whining about every little fucking thing. it's like shards of glass in my gray matter, then no. 1 pours lemon juice into the wounds by getting into absolutely everything in sight and making a huge mess of the house--anyways), and thought i would surf other people's blogs. so i clicked on bauhaus, and naked lunch, but nothing really exciting going on with most of the other bloggers who enjoy those things, so i tried henry and june, which, i must admit, brings up an interesting group of individuals (go to my profile, click on henry and june, go through the list of other bloggers till you get to "lola", and read some of what she writes, but be warned, though she has a very literary style, she also writes frankly of sex, and seems to be into just about anything in that dept. so if you're not into erotica, give it a miss. occasionally, i check out her stuff just cause it's very interesting. and also cause i'm a bit of a perv.) in that list, i found a blog of this lady who had all these very cool pics and funnily insightful blurbs. i thought, "damn, this chick is good. i should leave her a comment or something." then i thought, "nah, maybe i'll check her out a couple more times first" which is how i usually do it.

anyways, to make a long story longer, i get a couple comments from her on some of my stuff today. turns out she did the exact same thing. pretty cool.

when i saw that she also blogs in portuguese, i thought (briefly, oh so briefly, my droogs and only friends) of starting a blog in castellano, if for no other reason than to maintain my proficiency. but here's the deal. i am a lazy mother fucker. oftimes, i barely accomplish this blog with something remotely resembling professionalism and narrative ability. adding another blog would just be asking for me to neglect this one. or both.

in other news, just received shaun of the dead from netflix. this movie looks fucking hilarious, so hopefully i will get to watch it tonight, and in the not-too-distant future (which, as we've discovered, means anywhere from one week to ten years) i will let you know.

but enough of that shit,

darth sardonic

3 Comments:

Blogger Mme. A. said...

I shall come here and comment on everything, talk about you on my blog and what not in the near future. Thank you for mentioning me, but I swear I will come back with a vengeance of wit and lameality (yeah, that is a new word and I've just invented it...) and I will amaze you. Muwahaha...

For now I'm just so tired that I can't even think straight. I need to sleep for several days in a row.

Till then, be well. And keep on writing. I want to have stuff to read when I come back.

Ta-da!

2:27 PM  
Blogger Mme. A. said...

http://theatre-du-grand-guignol.blogspot.com/2005/02/punk-pal.html

very shitty entry, I'm too tired to babble anything that makes sense, but know that you're there. This one shall be amplified and better written and babbled on infinitely.

I'll come back, till then, take very good care of yourself. I really like your blog.

Ta-da!

3:09 PM  
Blogger Mme. A. said...

send me your email address. I have the very beginning of Silence, kind of revised, so if you end up printing the damn thing, you won't have to cut and paste and stuff like that. And, these pages make more sense. I think... Maybe.

Well, if you want, lemme know.

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home