Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I-90 to I-25

so, we got the florida job.

at this juncture, there is a bit of administrative stuff to tend to, and then we will probably be traveling cross-country sometime in january or february.

we love road trips, as a family. we like seeing new things and venturing forth into new territory. we like making fun of town names, cars we pass, and road signs. these kinds of trips afford me a cornucopia of witticisms and observations to jot down here for you, the beloved non-existant readers.

tomorrow or the next day, i should have a pic up showcasing the latest on my tattoo.

this weekend, i go to las vegas for a few days to meet some of my friends. i asked one of them if i would be a complete dork if i ended up wearing kinda dressy (but still punky) clothes the whole weekend. she told me, yes, i would. i started trying on what i wanted to take, and since one outfit made me look like a jw knocking doors, i scrapped that one in favor of my carhartt jeans and a dickies work shirt. but i still have a pair of smart pants and a shirt that will definitely fall under the category "putting on the clover." yeah, i am just a bit excited.

little else is happening at the sardonic household. the wife is back at work, and things are kinda back to normal.

well, as normal as we can all be, heh heh.

darth sardonic

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger lady macleod said...

Congratulations on the job. You shall have to hook up with Annie from Blooming Marvelous for shopping and school tips.

Are the boys excited as well? Glad to hear things are "normal". We await news of the Vegas trip.

5:46 AM  
Blogger zirelda said...

I hope you love Florida.

I've never had the urge to go to Vegas. When I get that kind of urge I grab my saved change and go to Cripple Creek. The stakes aren't as high and it's only an hour away.

Have fun!

7:11 AM  
Blogger wakeupandsmellthecoffee said...

Congratulations! It rains a lot in Florida too, but then the sun comes out. Are you going be on the West coast or East coast? Atlantic side has wilder waves, but I'm a West Coast girl at heart myself.

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home