Monday, October 01, 2007

no rest for the wicked...

right back in the saddle today with no. 2's therapy early in the am, and school, and i restart hauling pizzas like the ferryman on styx tonight. i am paying for my tatt, i am paying for my tatt, i am going to my happy pla... dammit, i am paying for my tatt.

lady macleod has passed me another award, blogging that hits the mark. thank you so much. i really can't get past all this attention you non-existant readers are lauding me. i would try and say i am not loving it, but we all know that would be bollocks, so again, thank you. as to five bloggers i feel should receive this award in return, i would have to go most definitely with snuffleupagus, i am quite amazed how she can hit the issues extremely hard, and still geek out about a hot new teacher. so cool. i think jenny deserves this one as well, while not everything she writes about is necessarily globally impacting, she really helps when it comes to issues related to those with "disabilities." likewise, dj kirby and blogging about her son. prada pixie regularly leaves posts that i feel hit the spot on a wide range of issues, from surviving cancer to love, and death. and mother hoodlum, i think, deserves this one as well, as she posts about being a single mom and radio shack goddess in such a passionate and humorous way.

a new pic for me (from our trip to long beach) since the other was several years old, and i think i need to remove a few people from my pals list who haven't posted in a very long time.

i have at least one new non-existant reader that has come over here from sg, and i wanted to give a nod to my faithful non-existant readers who don't necessarily blog, or appear in my pals list, i know you are out there, and i appreciate that you read.

if you haven't already, don't let this post make you forget to read about the silliness from vegas, yesterday's post.

darth sardonic

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Fire Byrd said...

Thank you so much sweetie nice to know I'm in such esteemed compan as yourself!!!!
px

1:47 PM  
Blogger DJ Kirkby said...

Wow, thank you. I didn't think you read my blog at all. I like your new pic. I am sorry I havent been over for a while, I have been going through a lot and so very preoccupied and am now going to be assesed to find out where I sit on the Autistic spectrum (N3S had to get it from somewhere!). The last I read was that your wife was home, I felt really happy for you.

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home