Thursday, September 27, 2007

the latest on barking mad


here it is. the addition of the most recent work. too tired today to pony up a proper post, and had a rough rough day yesterday with the kids. leave tomorrow for vegas, so hoping to decompress there and will tell you all about it when i get back on sunday or monday.
darth sardonic
p.s. i realize my posts lately haven't been up to my usual snuff. i guess i just haven't been as inspired of late, but give it time, i will have it all back for you, o my droogs and only friends, soon.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Fire Byrd said...

Yep barking mad..... no other phrase will do.
Have a fab time in Vegas, and if you win a fortune just remember your non exsistant readers!!!
pxx

1:58 PM  
Blogger zirelda said...

Pretty. I can see the dark and the light coming together... whole stories written from your back.

:)

3:30 PM  
Blogger Krissie said...

I can't think of anything but excruciating pain when I see that huge piece of needle work. ;)
Hats off to you.

1:54 AM  
Blogger lady macleod said...

ow, ow, ow.

I have a little gift for you over at my place.

Have fun, keep enough money for cab fare.

3:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it better and better! It's beautiful and I like how the two women are not only different in color but also in the type of wings they have. Your back is going to be so hawt when it's all done!

BTW, I'm very happy for you that the wife is back home. Being apart for a while really makes you see what it is you have.

7:46 AM  
Blogger DJ Kirkby said...

The legendary tatoo! I was begining to wonder if you'd ever post a pic of it!

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home