Saturday, January 15, 2005

things i say on a daily basis that i never thougth i would say:

plastic bags are not toys!

don't lick the tv!

which one of you is poopy?

please don't kick me in the nads again.

digging for gold?

i told you if you kept climbing up there you'd hurt yourself.

ouch, those are my toes.

you want to watch bambi AGAIN?

why do you keep letting your brother out the front door?

get out of the garbage!

nooooo, that's icky!!

do not run around the house with those!

darth sardonic

2 Comments:

Blogger darth sardonic said...

yep, folks, right there in the title, proof i am uneducated, and that i don't spell-check.

of course, i never pretended to be or do either.

darth

12:40 PM  
Blogger SarahJane said...

Oh my god. You and I are on the same page with this. I would make one change though... I would have kept the nads off my list (obviously) and I would have replaced it with. "Would you stop sticking your pointy elbow in my *****!" (insert appropriate body part here. Boob is my favorite although neck has been a close second lately)
Nice to know I'm not the only one.
Love you.

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home