Wednesday, May 09, 2007

i need a beer to wash it all away without a trace...

And then i'll drink 23 more/To wipe this stupid smile off my fucking face

am i horribly wrong for hoping that paris hilton gets shite kicked out of her in prison?

does anyone still watch er? or even care? i watched it back when it was a show about doctors and patients. now it is a show about abductions, deaths, reincarnations, and dr. slutbutter being trapped on some desert island. each episode has to outdo that last. in our house, if a show we liked starts getting stupid, we say it has gone all er. yes, i am saying that er is now a soap opera. and god knows, i hate soap operas.

today on the way to therapy, i am cranking the stereo, singing (or barking might be more appropriate) the words at the top of my lungs when i cotton to the fact that i have back-up singers.

in the back seat i hear, "i ti-eeeeerd. ah seepin' wif mahsel."

oh joy and frabjous and gorgeousness and gorgiosity, o my beloved non-existant readers. as a shot a quick backwards glance, eyebrow on full tilt and grinning like the dippy bastard i am, i see my boys bobbing their heads and singing along to the, although possibly inappropriate, definitely extremely cool song pumping out of the stereo.

the father of the year award review board is holding my trophy pending further investigation.

need to schedule a sardonic males mosh pit a little later today. maybe after i dessimate them in a super soaker battle.

i'm completely blown away at the amount of people swinging by this dumb little blog. good lord.

i had a bunch more silly and sarcastic and possibly funny random stuff to put here, but the kids just pulled my energy plug a sec ago and it has completely drained out of me, and i lost it all.

not to worry though, it always comes back to me, sometimes at the most inopportune moments.

darth sardonic

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Krissie said...

o my beloved non-existant readers.
i'm completely blown away at the amount of people swinging by this dumb little blog.

Ahahahahahahaha! Contradictions, I suppose...

And I'm with you on Paris Hilton. And on ER. I think my sister is the only one who still watches that. But that just proves she's adopted.

2:22 PM  
Blogger Keeping It Real said...

Thanx for the link, Darth. BTW, I hope someone knocks some smart into Paris' ass.

9:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for linking me;)

And inappropriate parental behavior? How about a three-year old grabbing his play guitar, headbanging along and saying: "When I am big like daddy I have long hair like that, mommy", whilst pointing at a certain someone on the television screen.
Don't worry, you survived your parents, your kids will survive you ;)

Bel

5:04 AM  
Blogger Elsie Button said...

hey there, enjoying your blog - check out mine! i'm not as stupid as i sound. my friends tell me off for pretending to be stupid when i'm not.

1:37 PM  
Blogger lady macleod said...

Too much fun! That was why I cursed in Madarin when my child was young. I figured if she repeated it, there would be a limited audience given our geographical locale at the time.

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home