Monday, June 27, 2005

sexual references

some good advice from the lakewood fire department's sign board: "wear a helmet on every ride." excellent advice.

and it's great advice for when you go biking, motorcycling, and skateboarding too!

today, i said to my pal m, "sometimes working this job is a lot like getting a tagteam from two burly guys with huge cocks."

m nodded sagely, and then said, "not even getting tagteamed, dude. more like two-on-one at the same time."

and you know what? he's right.

sans ky jelly.

that's all i've got time for right now, kids, but i'll talk soon hopefully.

darth sardonic

1 Comments:

Blogger Mme. A. said...

I am that grumpy thing in pink and also the bitch you see on my profile.

I will read that big-ass post tomorrow. Today I feel like shit. It's the weather. Gloomy days are like death sentences para mi.

Hasta la vista, seƱor.

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home